Vista Print is just terrible!

There are many local and more professional places to get all the things vista print does. The customer service is pathetic, in fact some things like getting your questioned answered is non existent. After 3 weeks of emailing 3 times a week I still have not get the information I need, which brings me to there Q&A or "Help" section on there website is a joke.

If like me you have purchased a domain name from vista print think again, you are NOT purchasing the name, you are "renting the name" they own it!

even though you pay and continue to pay they will expect YOU to pay them to take it to another host whom offer better deals or packages like Go Daddy.

Even there scamming business card deals are nothing but ***. The card/paper they use is ***, I would always opt for recycled but it's like the most low quality material you could think of.

I bought mugs, office and promotional along with business cards and website from vista print! IT WAS A BIG MISTAKE. Lessoned Learned.

Had an Experience with Vistaprint?

Comments

Litfire Publishing - ABSOLUTE SCAM! Hangup Litfire Publishing "I have been called several times by these idiots. "kraig coner" was "his name" and talked non-sense about my book. They all sounded asian. My bet is they are calling..." Read more Xlibris--non-payment of royalties Xlibris "I read in one of the reviews there is a class-action suit against Xlibris for non-payment of royalties. Any information you can provide would be greatly appreciated. I can contribute..." Read more Authorhouse - Scam Artists of Note Authorhouse "This is a repeat of a blog I wrote in August 2014.. NOTHING HAS CHANGED Author House, Xibris, I.Universe and Partridge are all part of the Author Solutions stable and..." Read more Xlibris Complaint?  Buyer beware and be firm about what you want! Xlibris "Pretty much what I suspect after having published with Xlibris then re-formatting the original book and re-issuing it. I take responsibility for the writing and the illustrations. First time out..." Read more Lkq Corporation - Liers cheat's and theves...... Lkq Corporation "This is my 2 cents, LKQ in San Bernardino has a employee by the name of ralphelo who helps make sure the cars are set down correctly and cleans the..." Read more Guardsman - The worst shopping experience of my life Guardsman "I am extremely let down by Guardsman and Nebraska Furniture Mart. I feel very taken advantage of. I saved money to purchase a leather sectional and purchased the protection plan...." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more