1.7

A Great Scam, so trusting looking on the outside. But what they really do is sell and re-distribute (craftily) is your credit card information to charge small dollar items month after month, year after year. most people do not follow up or check.

Attorney General should file law suit. doubt it will happen so I off this:

if you live in or around Lexington MA, collect a weeks of your dog's excrement in a bag and drop it on the floor of their lobby with a note that reads: STOP RIPPING PEOPLE OFF.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. rkeane_dieofcancer stated that there is a room for improvement of use of my credit card wo authorization. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss "fraud" of other product and associated monetary loss in the amount of $600. Vistaprint needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned other product in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Vistaprint.

Had an Experience with Vistaprint?

Comments

The Dark Parlour Magazine The Dark Parlour Magazine "The Dark Parlour magazine took in my photo submission but miscredited me. I contacted them about it and they refused to fix it. Than, they went on facebook and publicly..." Read more US Observer False Andvertisement and False Claim of 4600 Vindications US Observer "The US Observer falsely advertises that the US Observer has vindicated 3 cases every week for the past 22 years. The owner Ed Snook also falsely claims he has a..." Read more Money Map Press - False Promises Money Map Press "I was inducted to buy one of their overpriced advisory services with a guarantee to gladly refund my money with in thirty days if dissatisfied for any reason. Their representative..." Read more Lucky Tackle Box - Shipping Service Review Lucky Tackle Box "After fighting for months with LTB about their inability to provide adequate customer service, I moved, asked to change address as well as species, it was one or the other,..." Read more Wayfair - Misleading advertising Wayfair "Wayfair posted an ad on Yahoo Canada listing a ShelterLogic product at 204.99 When I clicked on the link the actual product was $310.99 When contacted they suggested the add..." Read more Daniels Jewelers - *** daniels jewelry Daniels Jewelers "They should go out of business and die there pushy and go against people agency, and the force you to buy something, i would love to destroy the conpany, they..." Read more Gnc - No consistency in product Gnc "I work overseas so I purchased all of my vitamins at one time which was close to $1000.00 and in my mega-man vitamin packs were a mismatch of vitamins. Some..." Read more O2pur - Got it opened box filled halfway i charged but was green so it meant ready and it worked for 2hours and battetry dead permanet O2pur "i only wlsh for a refund but thats not gonna happen and now i have to pay 39 plus yer appreciated fuk cards i cant do *** online wrecked credit..." Read more