Vistaprint has given me the best customer service I have ever experienced in my whole life.

I was trying to save a brochure I was making, but their website wasn't working. I called them up, and with the help of two patient and lovely ladies, I got it to save. They were so happy for me, and their kindness turned my frustrating morning into a good one.

Ordered business cards, and they were accidentally mailed to my old address; so Vistaprint sent me a free order to my current address!

They were so kind and helpful.. I can't say enough good things about them! Always choose Vistaprint. They will make your life so much better. (And they're real good at printing stuff, to boot. ;) )

This person wrote the review because of good customer service at Vistaprint. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Vistaprint to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

Author liked the most customer service. If you have a chance, please contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her positive experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Vistaprint and vistaprint printing service for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments