I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me receipt saying it was only 17 dollars talked to a customer service agent an she said she would give my feed back to a proper team an then told me there would be no further response to me and eneded the chat i found this mistake while i was in the process of ordering company shirts needless to say if this is the type of mistakes and customer serviceand mistakes i have to look forward to then i dont think ill be ordering my shirts or the rest of the upcoming event merchandise from them either.

This reviewer shared experience about not as described and wants this business to read this review and look into the issue (if any). The author is overall dissatisfied with Vistaprint and uploaded a picture. Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Vistaprint.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Periodicals & Publishing category for more informed decision or compare Vistaprint to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Vistaprint?

Comments