September and October 2011 I placed orders with Vistaprint for products to help me starting my business. First I ordered business cards, and they arrived promptly.

No problem. I then placed three more orders and waited, and waited. Nothing from Vistaprint. I email them 'where are my products that I have paid for?' Their response - 'we are processing your payment'.

Another week passes, stil no product. Again I email them - where are my products? Their response 'we are waiting for payment'. My reply 'I have already paid!' They then ask me to send proof of payment, which I did.

Still no response. Again I email 'why is this taking so long?' They respond 'we have escalayed the issue to our technical department'. Again I wait, and wait. Email again 'where are my products?' Again I am told to send proof of payment.

To date I have faxed and emailed proof of payment 4 times. They processed one order but still claim not to have received proof of payment for the other two. Funny, because the proof of fpayment for all three orders was sent at the same time! All in the one email and fax document.

Two of the payments appear side by side on my bank statement, yet the received one and not the other!!!

I have had it with their delaying tactics and they don't take me seriously when I say the next email they receive on this matter with be from my legal advisors. We'll see Vistaprint, and I will win because I have evidence of payment and copies of all the time delaying emails you have sent me!!!!!!

Comments

we have ordered 100 t shirts and been given the run around and heard the term "escalate" many times, they are simply the worst e retailer i have come across