I ordered 500 buisness cards from vista print i received the card they were wrong so they gave me a credit i ordered the new set and they sent me receipt saying it was only 17 dollars talked to a customer service agent an she said she would give my feed back to a proper team an then told me there would be no further response to me and eneded the chat i found this mistake while i was in the process of ordering company shirts needless to say if this is the type of mistakes and customer serviceand mistakes i have to look forward to then i dont think ill be ordering my shirts or the rest of the upcoming event merchandise from them either.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Vistaprint Business Cards
- Review category
- Auctions and Internet Stores
You May Also Like
- "Was scammed out of $300 by these lying SCAMMERS. Contacted my credit card company right away to place a hold on my card to prevent future purchases by these..."
- "Hi everyone. I thought I would quickly throw in my two cents here :) I own an online merchandise website that has been really starting to pick up on the..."
- "Dear Sir/Maddam: I have recently ran across a DS company that goes by the name The Wagon Wheel Company. Website: www.wagonwheelcompany.com Face: www.facebook.com/thewagonwheelcompany Owner: Stacy..."
- "My name is Andrez. I work for Hazal Holdings, and I have never had any issue with my pay. The two parties that posted this post worked for the company..."
- "My Daughter found a sale on backpacks on Hollister as she shops there for her Daughter all the time. We pooled some money (about 600 bucks) and made some..."
- "The offer was 30 Free Trial and only pay shipping for thirty days. I was billed the full amount immediately even though the email confirmation listed my billing as..."
- "I had to send a package overnight which contained Professional Cinema Camera Drives which she allowed me to take home so I could download the footage we shot that day...."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "So I've had State Farm for 32 years. My daughter turned 16 about a year ago and we put her on our insurance. Her insurance rate was nearly 5x..."