Style and Design

I ordered checks on February 28th after discovering that Vista Print was a certified bank affiliate.My checks were supposed to arrive on the 6th, they didn't so I waited until the 8th to contact them to give it the benefit of the doubt.

I was told via IM that they had no tracking number put on my checks, so they had no idea where they were and was told to wait, and that if they were returned they would be destroyed. I asked several times how they planned to alert me that the checks were returned but was ignored.

I finally contacted them again on the 12th, as my checks had still had not arrived, and was told once again that they had no idea where my checks were and that "well ma'am they should have arrived" - great. Thanks. They offered to reship new checks and I declined, telling them to just send me a refund.

THEN I was told that they would handle cancelling the checks - I told them that that seemed unlikely since cancelling checks requires my personal banking info - pin number, social, etc. He insisted that they would handle it, and when I asked to have the process explained to me, he said that it would require me to call, as well, and cancel the checks. Thank god I asked and didn't just trust him.

TL;DR - Vista Print may be affiliated with banks, but they are completely unreliable when it comes to checks.

I now have 25 checks linked to my personal checking account that have been missing for a little over a week and the best they could do was tell me to call my bank and cancel them, and that only after I asked three times if I needed to.Had it not been so easy to get a refund this would definitely be a one star review.

I liked: Prices.

I didn't like: Customer service, Shipping.